back to the Pole-Lock Page
- Revolutionary interlocking cam action
automatically locks pole in place.
- The pole cannot accidentally be
released by even the hardest fish strike, snag or trolling or boat
rolling - or by any other angular action of the rod handle end.
- One-finger "snap-slide" allows
Pole-Lock to be rotated - or used right or left-handed - or removed to
install a boat cover.
- Mounts flat or on 20º angle block
(included for high rod tip position)
- Holds all styles of fresh and salt
water rods up to 5/8" diameter at the handle regardless of reel or
- Mounts on boats, docks or anyplace
- Rugged, corrosion, resistant polymer
won't mar your expensive graphite or boron rods.
- No springs to break, wear out or lose.
- No tricky in-or-out motions to learn